Must be available between 6am-12:30pm
Bringing you amazing fashion at amazing prices, Primark is fashion for the people. We go out of our way to thrill our customers with the latest looks, style inspiration and high-tech store design. It's not just our customers who experience the 'wow factor' - it's our people too.
Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Part Time Replenishment Retail Assistant in our Boston Downtown Crossings store:
- An hourly of $12.75/hr.
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Competitive benefits including paid time off, 401(k), medical, commuter benefits, and so much more
- Career growth – potential to grow into a Retail Supervisor
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
It is fast paced at Primark. People love our quality at our amazing prices, so we’re busy from the moment our doors open. As a Retail Sales Assistant and Department Specialist, you are the core of our business and will play a vital role in the success of our stores. You love the energy of the shop floor, smiling to customers and meaning it. Buying clothes should be a pleasure so you will know your department inside and out.
You will build a fun, exciting shopping experience through great customer service in our energizing and dynamic retail environment. You’ll keep shelves and racks fully stocked, lines moving, staff the registers and fitting rooms, and keep everything running like clockwork. It will mean being on your feet, but if you love an action-packed job, this is for you. You will ensure a tremendous experience for all of our customers through:
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly
- Operating fitting rooms and staffing the registers
Retail Assistants will be at least 18 years of age, and have amazing communication and customer service skills. You have the ability to thrive in an energizing environment (and by energizing we mean FAST).
We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!