Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Cash Office Assistant in our Downtown Crossing (Boston) store:
- A highly competitive starting salary
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Paid time off for both our part time and full time employees
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
As a Cash Office Assistant at Primark, you control the cash. This means you will be stabilizing the tills (our term for registers) and monitoring use of petty cash. You will contribute to the profitability of the store through:
- Efficiently and accurately controlling cash handling operations
- Noting any till discrepancies
- Preparing tills for the following day
What are we looking for? You will be a detail oriented, fashion-loving person with 2 years of experience in handling cash procedures, as well as retail experience. You will also have a high school diploma or equivalent.
We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!
Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.