- Bringing you amazing fashion at amazing prices, Primark is fashion for the people. We go out of our way to thrill our customers with the latest looks, style inspiration and high-tech store design. It's not just our customers who experience the 'wow factor' - it's our people too.Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as aRetail Sales Assistant in our Boston Downtown Crossings store:
Current shifts available inclue:
- A highly competitive starting salary of $12/hr.
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Competitive benefits including paid time off, 401(k), medical, commuter benefits, and so much more
- Career growth – potential to grow into a Retail Supervisor
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
It is fast paced at Primark. People love our quality at our amazing prices, so we’re busy from the moment our doors open. As a full-time Retail Sales Assistant and department specialist, you are the core of our business and will play a vital role in the success of our stores. You love the energy of the shop floor, smiling to customers and meaning it. Buying clothes should be a pleasure so you will know your department inside and out.You will build a fun, exciting shopping experience through great customer service in our energizing and dynamic retail environment. You’ll keep shelves and racks fully stocked, lines moving, staff the registers and fitting rooms, and keep everything running like clockwork. It will mean being on your feet, but if you love an action-packed job, this is for you. You will ensure a tremendous experience for all of our customers through:
- 6 am - 12 pm noon
- 12 pm noon - 6 pm
- Weekends only
- Overnight postions
- Evening shifts starting 4pm/5pm/6pm and ending at 10 pm.
Retail Assistants will be at least 16 years of age, and have amazing communication and customer service skills. You have the ability to thrive in an energizing environment (and by energizing we mean FAST).We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly
- Operating fitting rooms and staffing the registers
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Medical, dental and vision programs
Retirement and financial security
Wellness and employee assistance programs
Fun and sociable environment, including a recharge café
Training and support to move on up
Paid time off for yourself
Retail Sales Assistant - Weekend closing (Friday and/or Saturday only) - Job description
Sign up for job alerts
Job alerts send details of the jobs you want straight to your inbox. Just tell us what kind of role you’re looking for and where, and we’ll email you whenever we’ve got an opportunity that matches. Job alerts are also a great way to hear about new store openings.Sign me up