As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of expanding this fashion revolution in the United States.
You will source and recruit for both our US retail stores and headquarters. Your focus will be on building a pipeline of senior leaders for our stores, including Store Managers and HR Managers. The ability to market Primark’s proposition (outstanding value; amazing fashion in an exciting retail environment while ensuring the customer experiences quality service) will lead to your success.
Opening new stores is a big part of our focus and you will play a critical role in the success of our new stores. You will recruit senior leaders, but also impact our volume recruitment for these stores. If you thrive in a start-up environment and want see the impact of your efforts, now is the time to join Primark.
We’re committed to your success and will provide you with a custom onboarding plan to ensure you learn all about Primark. Here, you’ll find opportunities to grow and be challenged. As we rapidly expand across the globe, we’ll give you the tools that you need to excel.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Corporate, in-house recruiting experience required
- Agency experience highly desired
- Retail industry experience highly desired
- Strong networking, sourcing, cold calling, and relationship building skills are critical; you have a successful track record of excellent working relationships with business partners
- Strong sourcing skills with excellent LinkedIn chops.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!
Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.