14 hours over Saturday and Sunday is ideal for full-time student Ethan. But lectures or deadlines permitting, he can top up his pay during the week.Read more
What you'll do
Service with a smile
Buying clothes should be a pleasure. So whether you work full time, part time or weekends, your big, natural smile will go a long way.
You’ll give customers your time, helping them in any way you can to feel and look good – whether that’s finding the clothes they want, advising on an outfit or suggesting something else.
Nothing will be too much trouble… which is why customers will remember you.
Keeping everything moving
It’s fast and frenetic, but fun at Primark. People love quality at affordable prices, so expect to be busy!
You’ll keep the queues moving and make sure everything runs smoothly, so when customers have found their perfect outfit they can get home to try it on ASAP.
There will be bags to do, but if you love a varied, action-packed job, this is for you.
Passion for customers
You’ll get to know our customers, keep stock tidy so they can find what they want and provide great service.
Strong work ethic
There’ll always be something to do and you’ll be on the go from the first minute. Got the energy for it?
Eye for fashion
Our customers love fashion. You’ll share their enthusiasm and be able to offer an opinion.
Rewards and benefits
Medical, dental and vision programs
Retirement and financial security
Wellness and employee assistance programs
Fun and sociable environment, including a recharge café
Training and support to move on up
Paid time off for yourself
Learn more about Primark
Part-Time Retail Assistant - Job description
- A highly competitive starting salary
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- An amazing café to recharge – WiFi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Paid time off for both our part time and full time employees
- Global fashion retailer with over 320 stores and growing
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly
- Operating fitting rooms and staffing the registers
We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!
Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.