About PrimarkWe’re all about fun, fashion, and a fabulous career. We’re fast-paced, with our stores receiving hundreds of new products every week. We have amazing fashion at amazing prices, all of the time. We’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of expanding this fashion revolution in the United States. Are you game?
About the positionOur customers will be your primary focus as well as the overall performance of the store through effective staff supervision, promotion of sales, enhancement of customer service, and maintenance of company standards. You will also maintain standards to ensure a stunning presentation of our product.
You will oversee Retail Assistants and motivate the team to consistently provide an amazing shopping experience for every customer.
Leadership duties include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing and providing fabulous customer service
- Motivating the team to consistently provide an amazing shopping experience
- Leading and maintaining standards for the stunning presentation within the store
- Supervising tils (registers), fitting rooms and creating the daily plan for breaks and coverage
Who you areWe’re looking for a fashion-loving person with at least 2 years of retail leadership and fashion related experience with strong commercial accumen. You’ll need to be nimble and adaptable since we move so quickly. Your supervisor role will demand strong communication skills and an ability to relate to customers’ needs.
We’re committed to your success, and will provide you with an onboarding period in Primark’s other U.S. trading areas. Here, you’ll find opportunities to grow.
• Competitive pay
• Predictable scheduling – we know your life outside of the store is important
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Teladoc- 24/7 Support
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401k* with company match
• Commuter benefits discount program
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws”: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
*FOR NYC STORES ONLY* In accordance with NYC’s COVID-19 Vaccine mandate, the position for which you are being hired requires that you be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation, which will be determined in accordance with all relevant laws.