Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Retail Replenishment Assistant in our King of Prussia store:
- A highly competitive starting salary
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Paid time off for both our part time and full time employees
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
- Global fashion retailer with over 330 stores and growing
As a Retail Replenishment Assistant, you will be part of our fashion-loving team. You will learn the ins and outs of our sales floor on a wide range level. You will assist our visual team, retail assistants, stock assistants, supervisors, and management team in the daily functions of operations. You will ensure a tremendous experience for all of our customers in our energizing and dynamic retail environment through:
- Working on a team to ensure merchandise is strategically placed in the appropriate departments for purchase
- Stocking merchandise to support the store’s structural needs
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
Retail Assistants will be at least 18 years of age, and have amazing communication and customer service skills. You have the ability to thrive in an energizing environment (and by energizing we mean FAST).
We set the fashion trends and we’re committed to providing our customers with service that is second to none. As part of our global team, you’ll be at the forefront of this fast-growing fashion revolution in the United States and we will give you the tools so that you can excel. Are you game?
Explore the brand new collection of careers at Primark. Love Our Brand, Love Your Career!
Primark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.