Bringing you amazing fashion at amazing prices, Primark is fashion for the people. We go out of our way to thrill our customers with the latest looks, style inspiration and high-tech store design. It's not just our customers who experience the 'wow factor' - it's our people too.
Our people are part of the buzz of a fast-moving, growing business that values creativity and commitment to customers and provides plenty of career opportunities. And we have something amazingly unique to offer you as a Full-TimeRetail Assistant.
- A highly competitive starting salary
- The same weekly work schedule because your work life balance is important to us
- Competitive benefits including paid time off, 401(k), medical, commuter benefits, and so much more
- Career growth – potential to grow into a Retail Supervisor
- An amazing café to recharge – wifi, internet access, TV, kitchen area with great amenities and more…
- Fun and energizing fashion retail environment
It is fast paced at Primark. People love our quality at our amazing prices, so we’re busy from the moment our doors open. As a full-time Retail Sales Assistant and department specialist, you are the core of our business and will play a vital role in the success of our stores. You love the energy of the shop floor, smiling to customers and meaning it. Buying clothes should be a pleasure so you will know your department inside and out.
You will build a fun, exciting shopping experience through great customer service in our energizing and dynamic retail environment. You’ll keep shelves and racks fully stocked, lines moving, staff the registers and fitting rooms, and keep everything running like clockwork. It will mean being on your feet, but if you love an action-packed job, this is for you. You will ensure a tremendous experience for all of our customers through:
- Providing fabulous customer service to our customers
- Maintaining the stunning presentation within the store
- Stocking merchandise and ensuring items are priced correctly
- Operating fitting rooms and staffing the registers