Here at Primark, we love to do things our way. Because we help our customers keep up with high fashion at affordable prices. We do everything with passion, high standards and care around here. And if that sounds like you, join us as a Replenishment Retail Assistant.
Because you matter
People are at the heart of what we do, so it’s essential that we provide you with the right environment to perform at your very best. We offer benefits that put you first:
• Salary: we offer a competitive starting base pay with $0.50 increases at 6 months and 12 months of employment
• Balance: Plan your life outside of work with set schedules and guaranteed hours
• Paid time off: Earn paid time off for every hour you work, inclusive of part time roles
• Discounts: Use your in-store employee discount across our fabulous range
• Development: Grow your career with our development programs and career paths
• Retirement: Secure your future with our generous 401K Retirement Plan & Company Match
• Workspace: Enjoy our best in class back of house colleague workspace
• Support: Explore our well-being initiatives and employee assistance programs
What will I be doing?
As a Replenishment Retail Assistant, you’ll ensure an experience for all customers that is second to none. Here’s what this looks like in action:
• Stocking merchandise and ensuring a stunning presentation of the store
• Ensuring merchandise is priced correctly
• Operating fitting rooms
• Operating registers
Who you are:
Looking after all our products is vital to support every other role on the shop floor, and we need just the right person for the job. Here’s what we need from you:
• You’re passionate about people and creating amazing experiences
• You’re honest, a strong communicator who can also listen, share ideas and get involved where needed
• You’ve got good organisational skills and attention to detail
• You’re a team player with high levels of motivation, a positive attitude and willingness to learn
To join us, apply today!
Our fashion isn’t one-size-fits-all and neither is our culture. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together.
Primark is an equal opportunity employer. Primark does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Primark is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment. To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please email USACareers@primark.com with your request. This email is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We will only respond to those requests that are related to accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.