Dublin / Reading
As a Digital Experience Delivery Manager, you will play a key role in managing the Programme of work associated with launching a new digital platform, working across various business areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Digital team (and other functional business leaders as required) to develop, implement and manage the strategic roadmap aligned to business goals within relevant functional areas.
- Work with stakeholders to agree scope, feasibility, business case, costs, programme/project timeline to ensure projects are sequenced correctly and are signed off.
- Develop programme budgets, monitor and report progress against these to the project steering group.
- Lead the implementation of a series of key projects within the Program that together deliver the business objectives for Primark.
- Build and manage key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including Third party partners.
- Work with suppliers and functional teams to ensure a coordinated approach to programme implementation to maximise synergies and cost efficiencies
- Ensure Projects are delivered in a manner that conforms to relevant standards and guidelines (i.e. regulatory, compliance, architectural frameworks).
- Manage the risks and issues ensuring they are communicated and mitigated so that the business is kept fully informed of progress, and impact on external customers is minimised
- Actively manage the Programme against milestones and specifications and manage any change to individual project scope.
- Understand and monitor internal dependencies and external dependencies to other projects and programmes
- Management of a significant financial budget, working with Project Managers and Work-Stream leads to track costs, monitor resource allocation and develop project plans
- Ensure effective communication on projects; such that there is the ability to facilitate timely and accurate decision making across the business.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Work-Stream leads to ensure a successful Programme delivery.
- Ensure that controls and measures are in place to assure quality of deliverables.
- Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within projects and ensure that change requests are managed per defined processes.
- Effectively manage the relationship with the customer and identify further project opportunities as they arise.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to the program of work.
- Work closely with the Technology Department to scope and define end to end service provision and ongoing partnership, for initiatives delivered through projects
- Ensure that any systems solutions are set against the context of the end to end business requirements including functional and non-functional requirements..
Skills & Experience:
- Operating at a Senior Programme Management or Delivery Manager level with a minimum 5 years’ experience at this level.
- Extensive, proven large scale Program delivery experience within a Global business.
- A proven track record of defining, driving and delivering complex solutions in a fast-paced organization.
- Significant experience and applied knowledge of establishing cross functional Digital organizations.
- Functional understanding of Digital systems, and how they interface from a process perspective to upstream and downstream business areas.
- Experience of managing multiple delivery disciplines i.e. planning, requirements definition, business process development, organizational set up, change management, project and program delivery.
- Experience in managing the onboarding and evolution of specialist Partners.
- Experience in utilizing cloud-based solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve business, solution design, and operational issues.
- Outstanding collaboration and partnership capabilities – both internally and externally.
- The ability to influence, build and maintain trusted relationships at all levels within the business.
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail.
- Experience of planning, forecasting, budgeting and managing cost.
- A broad understanding of digital marketing, content delivery and customer engagement to advise and implement best practice initiatives for Primark
- Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver best in class solutions in the face of changing business requirements and unforeseen circumstances.
- Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, whilst ensuring high standards
- Highly organised, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust